- 100g oats
- 100ml almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 2 scoops of protein powder of your choice (preferably vanilla)
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp bicarbonate of soda
- optional 1 tsp matcha or maca
- handful of fresh blueberries
1. Place all ingredients except the blueberries into your blender and put your pancake pan onto the hob, medium heat works best.
2. Blend ingredients for approximately 30 seconds, until smooth and no lumps are present.
3. Place a small amount of coconut oil or an oil of your choice into the pan.
4. Pour desired amount of mixture into pan. You can make one medium size pancake or a few small ones.
5. After 3-5 mins you see a few bubbles coming through the pancake, now is your time to place a few blueberries into the top of the pancake if you like. If not flip pancake when the underside is golden brown.
6. Cook for another 2 mins and plate them up.
7. Serve with your favourite toppings and enjoy!