I love smoothie bowls. For a quick and easy nutritious breakfast or snack you can't go wrong with a smoothie bowl. There are hundreds of different recipes and different ways to make them. This one is just really simple and provides a good ratio of macro-nutrients. But, feel free to play with the toppings! Serves 1
For the Smoothie
- Handful of blueberries (frozen)
- Handful of Raspberries (Frozen)
- Handful of Strawberries
- 1 Orange (Peeled and chopped)
- Half an Avocardo (de-stoned and chopped)
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Hemp Protein
- 1 Tsp Spirulina
For the Toppings
- 1 TbspHemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp chia seeds
1. Save a few of your strawberries, raspberries and blueberries for your toppings
2. Chop, destone or peel your ingredients where instructed.
3. Place all your ingredients into your blender and Blitz for approximately 30-45s until smooth.
4. Pour your smoothie in to a bowl and add your toppings!